Projects that incorporate math.
EXAMPLES FOR INSPIRATION:
- Mathematics in daily life: calculating distances, surfaces, heights, angles, etc.”
- Product price comparison
- Calculating sales in different stores.
- Identification and classification of the geometric shapes around us.
- Geolocalized challenges, games, puzzles and other logic games.
- Solutions of mathematic problems related to the neighborhood.
- Statistical studies from surveys done by students.
C2EM MATHEMATICAL OUTINGS
Mathematical outings took place in the Catalan Congress of Mathematic Education in Barcelona the 11th, 12th and 13th of July 2016.
MATHEMATIZATION OF PASSEIG DE GRACIA
Different mathematical activities related to the buildings that are found on the “Passeig de Gracia”, an emblematic street in the center of Barcelona.
GEOMETRY IN BUNYOL
Geometric bodies in Bunyol (València)